3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies (Low-Carb and Keto)
Give this super-easy recipe a try and you will be hooked...just like us. Perfect any time of the day!
1 cup Natural, Sugar-free Peanut Butter
1 Large Egg
1/3 cup - 1/2 cup (depending on how sweet you want it) Sweetener like Monkfruit, Stevia or Erythritol (powdered for a smoother texture or keep it granular for more crunchier texture...we like it granular!)
- Preheat your oven to 350deg F.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Press down with a fork twice to create that good-old peanut butter cookie pattern.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 mins or until see them slightly golden.
- Let them cool on a cookie rack and INDULGE...Guilt-free!
got BALLZ Inc. | Toronto, ON, Canada |